Dr. Fox's newest book:
Not a SELF-HELP book, but designed to learn more about these PDs and current research.
This book develops a comprehensive understanding of Antisocial, Narcissistic, and Borderline Personality Disorders by seeing personality as a dual construct. Merging research and clinical systems into a wholistic model, the text examines personality development and expression and addresses the interpersonal system that keeps the pathology from extinguishing. Chapters discuss origin and symptom manifestation, system and pathology perpetuation, and online behavior expression, ending with practical treatment methods. Researchers and clinicians are challenged to explore the utility of the DSM-5 alternative model of personality disorders and gain a deeperunderstanding of such disorders.
If you’ve been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) you may feel a number of emotions—including shock, shame, sadness, abandonment, emptiness, or even anger. Even worse, you may be tempted to research your diagnosis online, only to find doomsday scenarios and terrible prognoses everywhere you click. Take a deep breath. You can get through this—and this workbook will help guide you.
Narcissism is a treatable condition, but working with these clients is no easy task. Developed from years of experience, Daniel Fox, PhD has created a three-sectioned approach, filled with unique worksheets, checklists and impactful exercises to help:
Section 1: Clients on the Narcissistic Spectrum
- Diagnose resistant clients
- Reduce challenging symptoms and negative behaviors
- Move toward the final steps of successful treatment
Section 2: Partners in Relationship with an Individual on the Narcissistic Spectrum
- Help partners cope with and understand their significant other
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of their relationship
Section 3: Children and Individuals on the Narcissistic Spectrum
- Avoid and break free of the narcissistic family habits
- Raise their own children in a healthier environment
Utilize unique worksheets, checklists and other exercises to diagnose, tackle specific issues, reduce problematic symptoms and keep therapy moving forward. Take advantage of concrete methods to:
- Reduce self-mutilation and other risky behaviors
- Improve attachment, collaboration and trust
- Conquer maladaptive beliefs and diffuse narcissistic resistance
- Assess transference/countertransference issues
- Determine narcissistic drives for perfection and excellence
- Lessen flirtatious behaviors
- Apply DBT strategies and skills into treatment
The Clinician's Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Personality Disorders was written for clinical professionals to increase therapeutic efficacy through the examination of each personality disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). This guide provides the clinician with treatment approaches that work to transform some of the most difficult clients into therapeutic successes. Each chapter includes up-to-date information on:
- etiology & prevalence
- diagnosis and differential diagnosis
- male and female case examples
- treatment recommendations
- film and popular media examples
- in-session exercises
Dallas Russell is cop who is struggling with sanity and stability, but he has no time to heal his wounds. Murders, reminiscent of a past too close and too deadly, are occurring in South Beach, Miami and he’s the one to solve them. If it doesn’t kill him from within first.
The man Dallas fears most, the Father, resides within him, and all of us. A new breed of killer that uses your own weakness to carry out acts so heinous it is beyond human understanding.
The killer is within us all. The father breeds us for his bidding. Dallas has time and himself against him as he attempts to stop the Father’s deadliest creation.
We are only a breath away from indoctrination into a world of righteousness at the cost of others’ flesh.
<--- Indoctrination Trailer
<--- Indoctrination Trailer